Thursday 24 February 2011

Biggest Smile Ever....!! :D

I currently have the biggest smile ever!
While heading into town to do ma much hated food shopping I noticed in TKMaxx window that this years Red Nose Day is being support by Vivienne Westwood <3


I popped in to check it out and oh my wowness! The designs are so cute! There are 12 designs, checked them out at http://www.tkmaxx.com/page/tshirts .
I originally picked up the punky Head design tee, then on a poster saw this amazing one.. and at £14.99 I thought it's a designer bargain that cannot be missed!! ( Also as its for Red Nose Day £7 goes directly to the charity!)


How 'tongue in cheek' is it! Great use of the red noses hehe!
and a cute signature at the back



 I found one of their lovely 'unhelpful' advisors who told me they didn't have anymore and carn't phone other stores or locate them... bah customer service!

Anyways in ma "MUST HAVE" mode I decided to skip the food shopping and head to the next TKMaxx (which luckily is about half a mile away)... I was working ma super fast pase on... you know that mad dash walking you do when the shops are due to close in an hour and you need an outfit to wear that night? We've all done it and personally i'm terrible for it hehe!

When I got there they only had 3 of this design left luckily one of which in my size! I cannot wait to wear it :) It's definately guna be one of ma cute tee's that I wear more dressed up rather than casual!

My food shopping will have to wait until tomorrow and tonight i'm guna end up having soup.. something which I have a never end stock of for some bizarre reason hehe! It's all worth it though!

Big Smiles
Kerry X

3 comments:

  1. These tshirts are fab aren't they. And so good to see a significant donation to the charity from them. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great t-shirt, i'm following you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a teeshirt wearer but even I could be persuaded by some of these designs.
    Lovely to meet another Midlander. I'm following now. xxx

    ReplyDelete