Saturday 26 February 2011

January's Top 3 Purchases!!!

As i'm a girl thats continuously shopping and always has an eye for a bargain I tend to buy alot of things! All of which i'd love to show you but I'd have to be blogging every day if I was going to... terrible I know hehe.

So thought i'd share my Top 3 purchases of the month... I realise it's a little late for January's but as i've only just thought to do this and got some of the most wonderful things in January I couldn't not share them!

Alexander Henry Skull Dress - Oxfam Charity Shop - £6.99
I was totally chuffed when I saw this dress as i'd been after one for a while yet they are around £60/70 to buy normal. I also like that it's by a brand i've never heard of so therefore I won't see anyone else wearing this cut of it :)







'Damask' Style Dress - Oxfam Charity Shop - £4.99

This gorgeous dress is actually by Tesco and is still tagged! - £25. Im not usually a fan of all over prints yet thought this was very WOW. I think it looks quite Couture or Boutique'y!



 Green Denim Skirt - Charity Shop - £2.49
Yes Green... somewhat shocking as not a colour I wear lots of but I love this skirt as it makes me think of summer (which is hopefully just round the corner, figers crossed!!). Also as it's so simple i'm hoping to decorate it .. not sure what i'm going to do with it yet, I have a few ideas!



Do you ever look back as your purchases and as much as you love them all still have a favour or 2??

Much Love & Happy Shopping!
Kerry X

2 comments:

  1. I used to have wellies to match that dress! Isn't that Tesco dress gorgeous? You'd never guess it was from a supermarket. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to wear it, usually i'd accessorise a dress with a waist belt it set the dress off but think this dress doesn't need that :) nice simple gold jewels and my gold Vivienne heels will be perfect :).

    Tesco have some amazing pieces sometimes x

    ReplyDelete