Sunday 27 February 2011

Ebay Free Listing Day... bye bye Sunday shopping!

Is anyone else taking advantage of the eBay Free Listing Day today?

It's not my ideal plans for a Sunday but it has to be done. I haven't done any for quite some time due to Xmas / New Year then a manic work scedule and my "sell on eBay" pile had grown and has now taken over 2 suitcases!! Ek!!

I really should stop buying clothing before I try it on or buying things in a size smaller in a hope to get in them... and when they are in the sales I always think why not.. Bargain!! Not the best way to shop but at that time it seems just right.

I'm half way though listing a lot that I took pictures of last night... The odd one or two things i'm really gutted to sell but know i'll never wear :(

Do you ever find when your listing items that you try them one last time... just to doule check that they don't suit you.. or if fit you yet? *Deep breath in* hehe!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend... Roll on Summer weekends :D

Kerry x

No comments:

Post a Comment