Wednesday 9 March 2011

February's Top 3 Purchases!!!

Looking back on the things I brought in February I feel pretty well behaved. I spent more on going out and saved some towards a fashion course i'm going to do, got the application through the post today so sending it back tomorrow! Cannot wait :)

Studded Brooch - New Look Sale - £0.50p
I'm guessing this had fallen of an item of clothing as I have not seen such big and detailed brooches in New Look before and I pop to a new look every 2/3 days. Not sure what I will wear it with yet but thought it was too nice to resist.

I added a AA Battery to give you an idea of the size of the Brooch

Vintage Striped and Bow Print Shirt - St Gemmas Hospice - £1.25
I was totally drawn to this as soon as I saw it! Think it will look cute and summery teamed with a red skirt and white belt.



That Gal Face Primer by Benefit - eBay - £2.49 (inc postage)
I have never used a Primer before but after reading a few make up reviews thought it would a try as sometimes I have problems with my foundation seeming patchy. I didn't want to get a big one incase it didn't suit my skin or didn't help so I opted for a travel size one. So far i'm actually loving it!


Also today is the start of Lent, I'm not religous but thought i'd join in on the giving up of something after a conversation with a few friends. Originally I said i'd give up clothes shopping... damn! Think I was getting into it a lil too much. So have decided that I will give up my morning Bagel and Latte from Starbucks, instead i'm guna take fruit or cereals i with me. Also  giving up my end of week 'Whippy'... The lovely guy who works in the Starbucks pod in my work makes me an amazing Mocha or Hot Chocolate on my last day of week, with mega amounts of Whipped Cream (A total weakness for me) on hehe... aswell as sprinkles!

Is anyone else giving up something for lent?

Much Love
Kerry X

1 comment:

  1. I have given up bread (eeek!) and chocolate for Lent. x

    ReplyDelete