Sunday 6 March 2011

Update and tonights plans :)

I think my last post may have cursed the sun as it's been pretty bleak and cold since then :(

I did go on my day out and ended up choosing Dewsbury. It has a few Charity Shops and also a few of the high street stores aswell as a Market. The market is full of pretty materials and gorgeous braiding that I could have happily spend hours looking through. Some of the stalls have gorgeous new clothes at low low prices! I got this super cute dress, Its originally from Asda George and was £16.00, I got this baby for £5.00.



The Charity Shops were all quite small but packed with treasures that were very fairly priced. Lots of basic clothing from high street stores and  fair amount of vintage clothing. I managed to resist some of the bargains but had to get this amazing Red Dress, it was only £5.00.



Tonight i'm going to a Burlesque Show, really cannot wait as its always full of prettiful people in amazing clothing and the show itself is full of delights! I'm hoping to get some picture's for you all. There are also some stalls there and as it's being held at a bar i'm sure i'll be having a few cocktails!




Hope you've all had a wonderful weekend, back to work tomorrow...dreaded Monday :(

Much Love
Kerry X

1 comment: